Jungle Park / Las Aguilas Park Los Cristianos 3k
Jungle park also known as Las Aguilas del Teide (Eagle Park) is a beautiful zoo & botanical park situated in a 75,000 square metre jungle setting with waterfalls, suspension bridges, lagoons tunnels, caves and paths. To see all the attractions you require almost a full day.
- Over 500 animals and birds
- Exotic Bird Show A wide range of exotic birds including macaws, talking parrots, hornbill, and others. See there amazing inteligence and skills as they fly, on the ground and interacting with people.
- Penguin feeding time and a free
- Flying eagle and birds of prey show. See the these amazing bird power and speed as they fly arround sometimes only centemetres over the heads of the audience and sometimes so high in the sky you can only just see them. Don't sit next to anybody who does not listen to the warning of not eating during the show.
- Exotic wildlife, crocodiles, elephants, penguins.
- Don't miss the Jungle raid a fun and thrilling 300 metre trail that includes rope bridge, tunnels and passages
- Also good fun is the 800 metre high speed bob track
Jungle raid is an area within Jungle Park set out for the more adventurous visitures. The thrilling 300 metre circuit is via ropes, bridges,tunnels and passages tthat will bring out the Indiana Jones within you
Jungle Park lion
Free buses operating from Los Cristianos and Playa Las Americas
The park has various shows and demonstrations throughout the day.
Exotic Birds: 11 am, 2 pm, and 5 pm.
Birds of Prey: Noon and 4 pm
Open 10:00 am 5:30 pm (tickets sold until 4:30 pm) all year
Jungle park also known as Las Aguilas del Teide (Eagle Park) is located in the hills 3 kilometres inland between the resorts of Los Cristianos & Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
See location on our Jungle Park Map
Telephone 922 75 30 01
Urbanization Las Aguilas del Teide s/n
38640 ARONA TENERIFE SUR
Phone: 922 72 90 10
Fax: 922 72 98 06
Book Park Las Aguilas Wildlife Tour (Jungle Park)
Pick Up PointTenerife Princess Hotel, Playa de Las Americas.
Pick up times 9:40am, 10:40am, 11:40am select required time when you book
Duration: 7½ hours (approx.)
Book and/or More information including price for the
Book Las Aguilas Wildlife Tour